Route 66: 2010

Monday, October 4, 2010

Paisano European Tour 2010 - Prelude

     So, it's been awhile since I've worked on this Blog and I can safely say that I will have a Tremendous amount of information coming your way.

     In September, Momma Paisano & I went to Europe for an amazing three weeks of culture, history, mother nature and extended family.  I'll run through things beginning with my trip to Iowa, on 9/7 all the way through my return to Colorado on 10/2.

     I hope what is on the way will entertain you a bit and maybe make you think about some things as well.  The main thing I would like is for you to think about how important family is.  Family isn't always about blood, there are times when it's just about surrounding yourself with those that matter.  I was lucky enough during this three week tour to have many, many people just like that.  I want to thank everyone we met for making this trip an Exceptional trip and a wonderful celebration of Momma's 80th year.

No comments:

Post a Comment